Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ahira's Scrapbook

So what started me on this crazy scrapbooking kick you ask? Well I'll tell you. I wanted to make a scrapbook for my brother's wife Ahira. I have no children and so theirs feel like my own. Love em to pieces and I wanted to create a scrapbook they could have as a keepsake. The first page was a family tree with their names and I made a double page layouts for each member of the family. I have only posted a few of the layouts here. The scrapbook ends with a layout of the entire family. I did not yet have a cricut so no cricut is used. The main color theme of the scrapbook is brown. Well here it is, my first attempt at a scrapbook. Be gentle........










2 comments:

  1. This is your first scrapbook??? Whoa, you are awesome!! I could NEVER show you mine, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! This was your first scrapbook?? Damn!! lol! Some people just have it from the beginning! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete