Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Cards 2008

Awww Christmas. My favorite holiday and time of year. It's cold out and you get to be all bundle up in sweaters, scraves, hats and boots. Plus and this a big plus you get time off from work. I love it!!! I am sooooo a winter person. Anyway, I digress. So as you may or may not know my latest obsession in the crafting world is owls. I {heart} owls. My friend Salima isw sick and tired of them and I think that's my fault he he. So where was I, oh yes owls. Well in light of my owl craze I decided to make my first ever handmade christmas cards with ......you guessed it owls!!!!

I stamped out the owl from Cornish Hertiage Farms, Kim Hughes owl rubber stamp set. I'm a big fan of Kin Hughes whimisical stamps. I colored in the owls with Kohi Nor pencils and gamasol, stickle the santa hat and added white applique for the fur. I also used American Crafts cardstock, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, holly branch is from Cricut's Joys of the Season cartridge, red buttons, gossy accents used on owls beak and toes, charms from Oriental trading and embossed the red paper at the top with my trusty Cuttlebug. Ribbon is from my stash.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays : )



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl way to go. So far my fav! I'm starting to like the little buggers myself, thanks to you! See you soon.

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete