Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shadowbox Frames


I had been wanting to make a name frame for my godaughter Sofia's room. It was supposed to be for her birthday which was in November but of course I am way late and finally finished it New Year's day. The colors in her room are plums, lavenders and pinks so I incorporated those in the papers and embellishments I chose. I hope it matches her room. I really like how it turned out. I hope her mom thinks it was worth the wait LOL.

I bought a shadow box frame so that I could make the name and embelishments 3D. The frame is matted to 11 x 14 size. I also made a smaller one which was matted to 5 x 7. So what do you think?

Enjoy & thanks for looking : )










2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! Definately worth the wait. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out great Dee.... Very impressive. They are going to look great in her room. Thank you! Hope we can see you soon.

    ReplyDelete